Q: Q: Brakes

My service break light came on about a year ago and I stupidly tried to ignore for as long as I could and I can't ignore it much longer. Im curious if this would be from brake fluid or pads or the whole system? Or what would you think I'll probably have to get done?

With the brake light being on for over a year and not knowing why the light is on you should have a complete brake inspection done. You may be low on brake fluid due to worn brakes in the front and rear brakes. Have a mechanic like one from YourMechanic come and check the brakes for you. If the ABS light is on then scan the system to see if you have sensor codes to the rear axle sensor or not.