Q: Q: Brakes

When i step on the brake pedal i must step all the way down to get the brake to start slowing down i changed the pads i bled the lines

Q: Why would my brake light come on in my 2011 Mini Cooper Clubman

Hello. The cost to repair this would depend on what the issue is. If the brake light came on most of the time that is because the brake fluid is low. It usually gets low due to low brake pads....

Q: Why Are My New Tires Worn Out Already?

When you purchase tires for your car you expect that they will last for quite a few miles or years before you need to purchase tires again. It can be discouraging when you notice that your tires are wearing much...

Q: The back of my car has dropped, what could be wrong?

Hi Julissa. Thanks for contacting us today. There are several rear suspension components that could possibly be damaged on your Highlander. I'm not sure if your particular Highlander comes with an air-ride suspension, but if it does, an airbag failure...