Q: Q: Brakes

When i step on the brake pedal i must step all the way down to get the brake to start slowing down i changed the pads i bled the lines

Q: Brake piston seized after brake pad change

Was this the rear brakes? Many times the rear calipers have to be turned in with a special press that turns the piston and presses the piston in at the same time. This is because the parking brake is built...

Q: if I need brake pads, rotors, and calipers, how long can I wait before I get the calipers? is it ok to just do the pads and rotors

Hello. If you are going to do the brakes then the calipers should be done at the same time. If the calipers are needed and are not done when the brakes are done then you run the risk of having...

Q: How do u take the windshield washer reservoir out of a 2010 ford f 250 super duty

Hi there. The process for replacing the windshield washer fluid reservoir is very simple. You might want to review this page to see how we complete this process or search online for step-by-step procedures for this job. If you would...