Q: Brakes

When i step on the brake pedal i must step all the way down to get the brake to start slowing down i changed the pads i bled the lines

A: Sometimes when the brake pads are changed w...

Sometimes when the brake pads are changed without replacing or resurfacing the rotors can cause the brake pads to not seat into the rotors. This can cause the brakes to seem like they are not stopping the vehicle without stepping on the brakes hard. You should have a mechanic like one from YourMechanic to do a brake safety inspection to see if the brake pads and rotors are seating together or the rotors may need replaced.