Q: Q: Brakes

When i step on the brake pedal i must step all the way down to get the brake to start slowing down i changed the pads i bled the lines

Q: Brake dust salt wheels

Hello there, thank you for asking about your 2005 BMW 760Li. All brakes produce dust as they wear, but ceramic pads produce a lighter colored dust that is less noticeable and less likely to stick to the wheels. Generally, ceramic...

Q: Rear brakes make a loud squealing noise

Brake squeal can occur on the Cruze's rear brakes due to brake dust accumulating in the drum. One thing that can be done to limit or eliminate the noise is to have the rear drums taken off, have the brake...

Q: My car is making a whirling noice when pressing on gas pedal and when braking. It’s also making a popping noise after it parked

The origin of the noise on accelerating versus braking could be different (brakes can be the source of noise apart from, say, the engine). With regard to engine noise, does the noise occur when the car is parked as you...