Q: Brakes behaving erratically and sometimes failing

Not all the time but sometimes my brakes fail... They work most of the time but sometimes when I push down of the brakes they slip and fail... When I let go of the brake and try again most of the times it works but sometimes it does it again.

Hello, this brake issue needs to be look at as soon as possible as this is an immediate safety concern. This vehicle should not be driven until it is inspected. Many things can create this problem including wear of brake components such as brake pads, brake fluid that breaks down and creates internal leakage, and air that is introduced into the fluid, which can make the brake pedal go to the floor.

I recommend having a certified mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, come to your location to perform a brake safety inspection and suggest any necessary repairs.

3. Brakes behaving erratically and sometimes failing