Q: Brakes are locking up

Changed the power steering pump. Once changed vehicle Regained power steering but when brake is applied it's all or nothing. Brake pedal clicks and locks up brakes. Bench bled ps pump and bled once in vehicle.

Hi there. The power steering and brake system are not related mechanically. However, it is possible that prior to working on the power steering system, the ABS module was deactivated or an electrical connection was removed; which can cause the symptoms you are describing. What you are indicating is a very serious situation and I would recommend not driving this vehicle until the issue has been 100% resolved. It’s best to have a professional mobile mechanic come to your location to complete a brake system inspection so they can determine what is causing this problem.

3. Brakes are locking up