Q: Brake sinks slowly into the floor and have no leaks on master cylinder

So when i drive the brake slowly goes down to the floor to the point were im still rolling and the brake doesnt go any further. but when i pump the brake i slowly regain pressure and i have checked all around the master cylinder and there have been no leaks.

Hello. The master cylinder does not have to be leaking externally for it to be bad. The pedal sinking to the floor then coming back somewhat when you pump it is generally a tell tale sign that the master cylinder is bad. Have a local expert verify the problem with the brake system and replace the master cylinder if necessary.

3. Brake sinks slowly into the floor and have no leaks on master cylinder