Q: Brake Replacement

What is a good brand to use for brake replacement for a 2012 acura tl?

3. Brake Replacement

Q: When accelerating my steering wheel shimmers, like a slight wobble only while accelerating

Failure of the outer CV joints would more likely cause audible clicking or clunking on turns and not vibration. And, if the rubber boots are intact on the driveshafts (especially on the outer CV joints), it is not likely there...

Q: How do I use the cargo cover?

The cargo cover is used to cover items that are stored in your trunk. The cover can provide added security by hiding your storage, or it can simply provide shade cover. To open the cargo cover, extend it manually from...

Q: If it's my alternator how long would that take to replace?

The battery light can come on for a few different reasons in addition to a weak battery. I would suggest having the alternator tested. If this checks out fine and the is still on, also check the voltage regulator as...