Q: Brake Replacement

What is a good brand to use for brake replacement for a 2012 acura tl?

3. Brake Replacement

Q: Heat shield replacement cost for 07 MDx

Hi there. It is not very common for a heat shield to come loose, which sometimes causes the noise you're describing. In most cases, it's a throttle bracket or radiator fan cover that sometimes can be the source of the...

Q: Q: What does the high beams light mean?

The High Beam Lights on your dashboard will indicate the performance of your high beam headlights. It will tell you if they are on or off. To understand the High Beam Lights. Locate the High Beam Lights on your...

Q: It cranks but won't stay crunk - 2005 Kia Sorento

I am working on this