Q: Brake Replacement

What is a good brand to use for brake replacement for a 2012 acura tl?

3. Brake Replacement

Q: Alarm not turning off

The alarm requires the remote to turn it off. If the remote is inoperable or has weak batteries, it will not disable the alarm to be able to start the car. I recommend you have a qualified mechanic, like the...

Q: How do you use the satellite radio menu system?

The menu system in your car’s satellite radio helps you navigate through channels, categories and more. Using it is easy, too. Here’s how: Turn the key on. Turn the audio system on. Press the SIRIUS button. Press the menu...

Q: how to fix no keys issue if i dont have the car's keys

The 2010 Maxima uses the 'Nissan Intelligent Key" system. The only way to start the car is to have the key fob in the vehicle while using the start button. There is no way to defeat this requirement as this...