Q: Brake Pulsation

When I brake firmly/hard at 60-70 mph the brakes seem to pulse. This doesn't occur at lower speeds. Is this normal?

3. Brake Pulsation

Q: Small rock cracks windshield while driving on the interstate

Hi! Yes it's very possible to have an aftermarket windshield installed in your car, though you should make sure to verify with the glass installer that it is still a quality windshield. Often times aftermarket parts can be very high...

Q: Windshield washer nozzles not working

There could be several reasons why they don't work. The most common issue is the nozzles being clogged. The holes in the nozzle are so small that it doesn't take much to clog them. Only using washer fluid or distilled...

Q: High idling, car jumps when put into gear

When the vehicle surges such as what you have described and has a high idle, they are generally related. A few different items can cause this fault such as the MAF sensor, a vacuum leak, a throttle body fault, or...