Q: Brake Pulsation

When I brake firmly/hard at 60-70 mph the brakes seem to pulse. This doesn't occur at lower speeds. Is this normal?

3. Brake Pulsation

Q: Clutch sticking

The clutch hydraulic system would have to be checked first, to make sure that it is moving the clutch pressure plate in and out. If it is working properly, then your clutch pressure plate has a problem, and the transmission...

Q: Q: TPMS light is on. What does that mean?

Hi there. The TPMS light can come on for several reasons. Most of the time it comes on for low tire pressure. You need to check the tire pressure and make sure that all four, including the spare are filled...

Q: Car shaking when braking at high speeds

It sounds like you have warped brake rotors. Your vehicle has rotors on the front and rear axles. The rotors can cause a vibration when they are not straight, or have thickness variation. If the steering wheel shakes, the front...