Q: Brake Pulsation

When I brake firmly/hard at 60-70 mph the brakes seem to pulse. This doesn't occur at lower speeds. Is this normal?

3. Brake Pulsation

Q: Running lights won't turn off - 1990 Mazda B2200

It is possible that the electrical relay for the running lights, or the light switch itself, is stuck closed, or has burned contacts. A professional mechanic with good electrical diagnostic training, like YourMechanic, can diagnose this possible electrical issue and...

Q: Car won't start with a new battery, but it starts when I hook it up with jumper cables.

This problem may be due to a faulty starter relay or a bad ground connection. As you may know, the starter relay directs power from the battery to the starter. When the starter relay does not function correctly, in...

Q: High idling, car jumps when put into gear

When the vehicle surges such as what you have described and has a high idle, they are generally related. A few different items can cause this fault such as the MAF sensor, a vacuum leak, a throttle body fault, or...