Q: Brake problems

I'm having a problem when I brake my truck and its squealing only when I stop, I had the pads checked and they are good and the guy said everything else looks good so I don't what it could be but its annoying

Brake squeal or squeak is most likely the material in the pads. If the pads are not worn and the surface on the rotors are glazed. You can replace the pads and rotors. Consider using a good high quality pad that is designed to help reduce squeaks. If you need help with this, a certified professional from YourMechanic can come to your home or office to replace your pads and rotors for you.

3. Brake problems