Q: Q: Brake problems

Changed MC. Bleed brakes. Have brakes . No pedal .Did booster check. No air in lines.

Before the master cylinder is replaced, it should always be bench bled. This procedure involves filling the master cylinder with brake fluid and forcing any air out of the master cylinder by forcing the piston in with a screwdriver. If the master cylinder was not bench bled, this could be the cause of the issue. I would recommnd removing the master cylinder and having this procedure done to see if the symptoms change.

3. Q: Brake problems