Q: Q: Brake problems

Changed MC. Bleed brakes. Have brakes . No pedal .Did booster check. No air in lines.

3. Q: Brake problems

Q: check engine light with oil leak

Hi John. Thanks for contacting us today. Oil in front of the motor, near the crankshaft pulley, is often from the front crankshaft seal. Although this is not normal, it is common with an engine 20 years old. I'm not...

Q: 04 jeep liberty 3.7 cranks but does not start

If the engine cranks at adequate RPM, be sure there is adequate fuel in the fuel tank and that the fuel is not old. Download any OBD-II trouble codes that have been stored and examine those codes for diagnostic clues....

Q: Check engine light on getting code P0462

Replacing the pump will probably take care of this.The fuel pump on your car is one of those integral in-tank units that has several functions including the fuel level sensor and the fuel tank pressure sensor. The fuel level sensor...