Q: Brake Pads replacement Alert

I want to replace brake pads and sensor for my BMW 528i..Can you suggest me the best options

Hi there. There are several different types of brake pads available for your vehicle. These all range in price/quality and generally, but not always, the higher price is usually the better product. You can rest assured that a technician from Your Mechanic will install quality brake pads you can trust. If you want to use factory brake pads, simply specify that when booking an appointment. Also remember to replace the brake pad wear sensors during the pad replacement and inspect the rotors for proper thickness and ensure safe and consistent braking performance. Your Mechanic has several qualified technicians to perform a brake inspection and provide you with an estimate for the needed repair.