Q: Brake Pads replacement Alert

I want to replace brake pads and sensor for my BMW 528i..Can you suggest me the best options

3. Brake Pads replacement Alert

Q: Hi! I have a 2001 Mazda Protege that is giving me some transmission problems.

The problem sounds like the filter is getting clogged or the front main transmission pump is getting weak and internal seals are leaking. I would suggest having the filter screen cleaned and fluid replaced to see if shifting improves? If...

Q: Just had my transmission rebuilt and it's jerking while I shift 2013 Chevrolet Silverado 1500

Hello - modern automatic transmissions do have a "learn" process, which results in smoother shifting over a period of acceleration cycles. But, I would expect shifting to become pretty smooth within a week or so. If this is not the...

Q: During rain, dashboard lights & radio fade out - 1999 BMW 332is

Probably one or more electrical connections are getting wet when it rains. The wheel speed sensor for example is at wheel level (inside the wheel arch), and catches all sort of road spray. Once you find the problem connectors, spray...