Q: Brake or tire noise

The warnings Reduced Engine Power and Service Traction Control System come on. And I hear a scrubbing noise from the brakes or tire area.

3. Brake or tire noise

Q: My car loses power then won't go over 20 mph its a 05 pontonic grand prix

Hi April. The Reduced Power light usually indicates a fairly serious problem with the throttle system. When this light illuminates the vehicle will often go into a “safe mode”, which will severely limit the speed of the car and in...

Q: Why does my blower motor not work after a crossed wire problem in my 2004 Pontiac Grand Prix

Hello. Depending on exactly where the short was it may not blow the fuse. Most of the time it will melt the resistor itself internally. It may also have a short in another location. I usually take a voltage meter...

Q: Air idle control valve bad? Loss of power and sluggish

You should have a second opinion on the part that needs replaced. The engine has a throttle body that is electronic and controls power. There are other sensors involved that can control the loss of power. You should have the...