Q: Brake noise. Lost all brakes while backing up

Rear new breaks were replaced. Went to back up after they were put on, made a noise and I lost all breaks. What went wrong??

3. Brake noise. Lost all brakes while backing up

Q: Out of the blue steering wheel started shaking and veering to the right upon acceleration

The first thing I would check is to be sure the wheel lugs are tight That includes checking that the bolts are not stripped so that they seem tight but are not. Then, as you said, give the tires a...

Q: Low warm oil pressure. New oil.

Hi. In order for any liquid to have pressure, there has to be a restriction. The restriction in an engine is the oil clearance on the rotating parts. On a newer engine, it is roughly 0.0015 of one inch. This...

Q: Catalytic converters

Hi There, As you know, the oxygen sensor reads the gases coming from the catalytic converters and as a result, occasionally the oxygen sensors can produce false readings that may otherwise indicate that the catalytic converters are not working properly....