Q: Brake noise. Lost all brakes while backing up

Rear new breaks were replaced. Went to back up after they were put on, made a noise and I lost all breaks. What went wrong??

Q: My car is on anti-theft mode and I can't turn my car on. I don't have a key for that

Hey there. The vehicle has an integrated anti-theft system that can not be turned off or bypassed for a no start. If you lost all the factory keys, then you will need to have new keys made and programmed using...

Q: Car won't start - 2004 Nissan Xterra

This sounds like a potentially failing starter solenoid. As you may know, the starter solenoid is located on the starter and has internal electrical contacts that transmit electricity to the starter. When this fails, it may cause a clicking sound...

Q: How do you improve the fuel economy?

The amount you have to shell out at the pump can be staggering, particularly if your car is a daily driver. Knowing how to improve your fuel economy will cut down on the shock to your bank account. Here are...