Q: Brake noise. Lost all brakes while backing up

Rear new breaks were replaced. Went to back up after they were put on, made a noise and I lost all breaks. What went wrong??

3. Brake noise. Lost all brakes while backing up

Q: What are the signs that my fuel filter or fuel pump has failed?

Hi, thanks for writing in. Common symptoms of a malfunctioning fuel pump include sputtering at high speeds, loss of power during acceleration, loss of power to the vehicle while under stress, surging, and an engine that will not start. Common...

Q: Vehicle won't start, once it's jump started it only stays running until you turn it off, then it work start again without jumping.

Hi there. There could be two problems here. It is possible that your battery is bad and will not take a charge from your alternator while driving. In that case every time you shut your car off you will not...

Q: Engine is misfiring - 2001 Nissan Maxima

There are some "interrelationships" between "parts" of the exhaust system and engine misfiring. First of all, if the engine is actively misfiring, this will destroy the catalytic converter which is often the most expensive exhaust system component. Of course, that...