Q: Brake noise. Lost all brakes while backing up

Rear new breaks were replaced. Went to back up after they were put on, made a noise and I lost all breaks. What went wrong??

Q: Door snapping when first opened

Hello! That is a common issue that many owners of your particular vehicle face. The popping sound is commonly caused by faulty weld points near the door pockets. The door then slides back and forth a little, due to the...

Q: Shaking

Most of the time, steering wheel vibration is caused by one of three different component issues. The first and most common is wheel / tire balance. This usually occurs when you've been driving at speeds in excess of 40 mph...

Q: What is the proper tire air pressure for my car?

The ideal air pressure for your vehicle is listed on the Tire and Loading Information Label, which is on the driver’s doorjamb, next to the door latch.