Q: Brake noise. Lost all brakes while backing up

Rear new breaks were replaced. Went to back up after they were put on, made a noise and I lost all breaks. What went wrong??

Q: Especially when cold, I notice shifts in low gears on my transmission

Hello. If servicing the fluid and filter did not help, then it may be possible that the transmission is worn. If any of the clutch packs that the transmission uses to shift wear out, they may slip and cause harsher...

Q: I hear a clicking noise when engine starts

From the information provided on your Nissan Frontier, has lead me to believe that it may be experiencing an undercharged battery or even possibly a bad starter. To be 100% certain however, it may be time to enlist the assistance...

Q: how to bleed to clutch

You will have to fill the reservoir and pump the pedal at least 10 times. If you have to pull the pedal off the floor by hand then pump the pedal using your hand instead of foot. Then holding the...