Q: Brake noise. Lost all brakes while backing up

Rear new breaks were replaced. Went to back up after they were put on, made a noise and I lost all breaks. What went wrong??

Q: Looking to buy this vehicle and they say it needs o2 sensor replaced

Hi there. Without a proper inspection being performed, there is really no way to determine the extent of the needed repairs. If there is a stored code that points to the O2 sensor, that does not mean that the sensor...

Q: Want to disconnect the door chime plug

The door chime is a safety feature that is set from the factory for all vehicles. It tells us when the keys are in the ignition and provides a warning when the door is still open and the key is...

Q: No pressure after the FPR

The fuel pressure regulator will regulate the fuel pressure by allowing fuel to return back to the fuel tank if the pressure gets too high. If the fuel pump never produces enough pressure and volume of fuel to run the...