Q: Brake noise. Lost all brakes while backing up

Rear new breaks were replaced. Went to back up after they were put on, made a noise and I lost all breaks. What went wrong??

Q: Will a duramax fit in my truck?

This is not a simple swap. There are several things that would have to be modified for this to work. The motor itself is an entirely different motor than the 5.3 Vortec that your truck would have come with and...

Q: My car have a RAF problem

Hello, thanks for contacting YourMechanic. When a vehicle is started up and about a liter of water emerges from the tail pipe, there is a problem. One problem is that you could have too much condensation in your pipes. The...

Q: Code P0340

Hello. Code P0340 sets due to many possible faults. The sensors themselves have to be tested using an oscilloscope to see if the output waveform meets spec. If the sensors were not tested, there may have been nothing wrong with...