Q: Brake noise. Lost all brakes while backing up

Rear new breaks were replaced. Went to back up after they were put on, made a noise and I lost all breaks. What went wrong??

Q: My car started smoking and antifreeze leaked out all over the place. Now it wont hold antifreeze so i tried pouring water into the

Claimed by Kevin Gainer

Q: the engine cuts off while driving down the road, its very hard to start back after it dies. what could be wrong?

Hi there. An engine that shuts off while driving is commonly caused by a failure of the fuel pump, fuel filters, fuel-to-air mixture sensors, vacuum leaks, and other sensor issues just to name a few. Before you start to...

Q: I need help with my nissan maxima 2005 i was driving down the road then all of a sudden the whole car turned off

You may also want to check the camshaft position sensor as well as this also helps to control ignition timing as well as fuel injection timing. The camshaft position sensor measures the rotational position of the camshaft and transmits that...