Q: Brake noise. Lost all brakes while backing up

Rear new breaks were replaced. Went to back up after they were put on, made a noise and I lost all breaks. What went wrong??

3. Brake noise. Lost all brakes while backing up

Q: What rear end will direct swap with a C200 rear end?

Hello and thank you for contacting YourMechanic. You can put any Nissan or Toyota axle on the vehicle. If you use a different rear axle, you will need to switch the yoke to match the drive shaft and you may...

Q: What type of headlights do I have?

Your vehicle was available with both halogen headlights or optional HID headlights. The HID headlights bulbs will have a small metal "box" at the rear of the bulb, which is the "igniter" for the bulb. Halogen bulbs will not have...

Q: How do I stop the squeaky sound from my breaks ?

Hello, thank you for writing in. The extent in which you wish to get involved will determine how you need to go about cleaning the brakes. If you have the ability to raise the vehicle off of the ground and...