Q: Brake noise. Lost all brakes while backing up

Rear new breaks were replaced. Went to back up after they were put on, made a noise and I lost all breaks. What went wrong??

Q: Car makes thudding noise and shudders at low speed

Your car seems to have what is called a "limited slip" rear end which controls the amount of power coming from the drive train to ensure that the power is evenly distributed to both wheels. The limited slip clutch packs...

Q: Cruise control and taillights stay on

The only thing that can cause this is a short switch in the combination switch for the lights. The system would need to be check for shorts. This is not a common problem. I recommend you have a mechanic like...

Q: I'm having noises coming from the undercarriage when I drive

Hi there. The noise sounds like the transmission has a mechanical low/reverse clutch that is going out. This is determined by the noise going away when shifting or on its own and a ball joint will make a noise but...