Q: Brake noise. Lost all brakes while backing up

Rear new breaks were replaced. Went to back up after they were put on, made a noise and I lost all breaks. What went wrong??

3. Brake noise. Lost all brakes while backing up

Q: Does traction control depend on catalytic converter functioning properly?

You are right, the traction control system is not related in any way to the exhaust system (e.g., the catalytic converter) in the vehicle. Traction control involves wheel speed sensors, the ABS system, and electronic controllers. If there is a...

Q: My car won't start - 2007 Nissan Xterra

Hello. If the vehicle will not do anything at all, then I usually start by having the battery load-tested. If the battery has failed or shorted internally, then it will not even accept a jump start. This needs to be...

Q: trying to refill ac but the compressor will not kick in is there away to bypass the compressor

If your car is only 4-5 years old and the system is so low on charge that the compressor won't turn on, that means you have a significant leak. It might be a waste of time to re-charge the system...