Q: Brake noise. Lost all brakes while backing up

Rear new breaks were replaced. Went to back up after they were put on, made a noise and I lost all breaks. What went wrong??

Q: Car is missing

Hi There, An engine misfire can be caused by many different problems and are generally caused by either a spark or fuel issue or in some cases, a combination of both. Spark related problems generally will result from things like...

Q: P0430 code. Should I replace the catalytic converter?

Hello and thank you for contacting YourMechanic. Check for any exhaust leaks in the exhaust system. If there is a slight ticking sound or a light to loud rumble, then there is a possible exhaust leak. Check the O2 sensors...

Q: How do I adjust the sound system clock?

It only takes a few steps to adjust the clock in your vehicle’s sound system: 1. Press and hold the Clock button until the clock flashes. 2. Use the Seek/Track buttons to adjust the hour. 3. Use the Tune/Fast Forward-Rewind...