Q: Brake line is leaking

I believe my right side brake line is leaking. I had fluid in the reservoir and it leaked out overnight.

Hello, with brakes being one of the most important systems on a vehicle, the vehicle should not be driven until this is repaired. I assume you know approximately where the leak is since you know it on the right side. If its the rubber line that is leaking, I would recommend replacing all the rubber lines since they are all the same age. If it’s a solid line that is leaking, then leak should be cut out and repaired using proper steel fitting and 45 degree double flare mating surfaces. Once the leak is repaired the system must be bleed to eliminate any air in the system. If you need help having this repaired, have a certified mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic diagnose your brake fluid leak and make the necessary repairs.

3. Brake line is leaking