Q: Brake line broke

So my metal brake line broke the one from the booster to the passenger side front and was wanting to know if I can buy a new one and just run it my own way as long as it doesn't interfere with anything else like up and over instead of under and around the motor ?

In theory, you could run the brake line up and over rather than under and around the motor, however depending on the tightness of the line you may run into pressurizing problems with the fluid. You will need to be sure the line is free of any binding and that the system is able to build and maintain the proper pressure in the lines.

3. Brake line broke