Q: Brake lights work when vechile is off. They quit when you start it

just put a different motor in the 94 gmc it come out of a 89 chevy van first it had a issue of to much gas change temp sensor idle air control vavle throttle position sensor egr vavle knock sensor still the same come to find out change computer it come out of it noiw the issue with the brake lights if vechiles not started they work the minute you start it they quit tail lights work find blinkers work find

3. Brake lights work when vechile is off. They quit when you start it