Q: brake lights will not come on

My ford explorers brake lights stopped working i replaced the bulbs, fuses, and brake pedal position switch could there be another component other than wiring that could have failed?

If the center (high mount) light is out as well, it means that the circuit is "open" somewhere. There could also be a large voltage drop (i.e., high resistance) somewhere in the circuit that has caused the voltage to fall below the threshold required to operate the bulbs. Sometimes you could have one bad (high resistance or disconnected) common ground point that needs to be repaired. Basically, YourMechanic would check for voltage drop, as well as continuity, in the entire circuit, working along the entire harness, until the open (or high resistance) "point" is found. We would be pleased to inspect your Ford’s electrical wiring and solve this issue for you.