Q: Brake lights not working

All but one of the brake lights not working. I had them replaced, but they still don't work. I think it might be a fuse, since I can drive the car and still put it in drive or park.

A: The switch should be tested before buying a...

The switch should be tested before buying a new one. The switch is taken out and checked for continuity. If the switch checks out, then the fuses should be checked also. If the little metal strip is broken, it needs to be replaced. I would recommend a qualified mechanic from YourMechanic to diagnose your brakes to come up with the proper repair for your vehicle.