Q: Brake lights not working

The 2 side lights on the brake strip light aren't working. The 3rd light "is" working. (That's the brake light switch, isn't it?) The headlight bulbs are working too. I changed the bulbs on all of them, but I still don't have brake lights. Should I try the fuse next?

If some of the brake lights are working and others are not then the brake light switch most likely is not the cause. In this case it sounds like the lights themselves may be the problem or they are not getting power. A qualified technician like the ones at YourMechanic will be able to diagnose this brake light issue and perform and repairs required.

3. Brake lights not working