Q: Q: Brake lights not working

The brake lights do not work, but the bulbs are fine. The previous owner had a towing brake controller installed.

3. Q: Brake lights not working

Q: Brake pads, rotors, and maybe a scam?

This is a classic situation that leads a customer to feel like they're getting a raw deal. The honest truth is most of the time a mechanic isn't attempting to scam you. I have worked in the field for...

Q: My brake lights don't turn on when I hit the brakes. What is wrong and how much to fix this problem?

Hello there, Hello there, many different faults will cause your 2013 Kia Forte brake lights to not illuminate when you press the brake pedal. Having to replace the bulbs multiple times is not a normal issue and may indicate there...

Q: Is it safe to drive with a misfiring cylinder?

Hey there, thanks for writing in about your Jeep Wrangler. I would recommend getting it checked before going away on your trip. The misfire code may be a problem with the variable valve system or the ignition system. With this...