Q: Q: Brake lights not working

My brake lights are not working. I am not sure if it is the fuse or the bulbs.

3. Q: Brake lights not working

Q: 02 Cavalier overheating

You probably get the high quote because of your long list of problems. The overheating is the most serious symptom and is the one you need to look at first. It may be a simple as a leaking hose. The...

Q: When i try to put my vehicle into gear the shifter moves freely and will not go into any gear is a 2003 Cavalier what could that b

If you are unable to actually change gears, the possibility of damage to the linkage between the shift lever and the gearbox has to be ruled out first. The linkage might appear to move but it might not be moving...

Q: Rotational thumping/noise from front left wheel

Hello. You should try to remove the caliper or retract it and then see if you still have wheel binding. If it is binding with the brakes removed, then you have a wheel bearing or hub problem. If the problem...