Q: Q: Brake lights not working

My brake lights are not working. I am not sure if it is the fuse or the bulbs.

3. Q: Brake lights not working

Q: Automatic locks on my car are locking/unlocking on their own

The body control module controls the locking function. If there is a conflict in one of the door locks that tells the module it is not closed or not locked, the module will cycle the locks. First, try replacing the...

Q: Leak under car

Hello. It sounds like there may still be a coolant leak which could explain why the engine needs coolant light comes on a few days after adding coolant. A certified mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, can do a coolant...

Q: Lights flickering when the throttle is pressed and the turn signal is on.

The issue seems to be with the multi-function switch for the turn signals. The switch is shorting out inside it on the high beam selector which is effecting all of the lights. I recommend replacing the multi-function switch. If you...