Q: Q: Brake lights not working

My brake lights are not working. I am not sure if it is the fuse or the bulbs.

3. Q: Brake lights not working

Q: Traction control light flashes when taking off slow. Also, grinding noise when pulling off fast or going up an incline or driveway

The traction control in the vehicle uses the brakes to control the wheel spin. If you are getting a light coming on and a noise during acceleration, your vehicle may be having an internal transmission problem with the 1st and...

Q: Q: Car leaking antifreeze

It is possible that the leak is coming from a hose; depending on which hose or water outlet the hose is connected to, this could be a relatively simple repair. However, the cooling system should be pressure-tested to verify the...

Q: Is this a bad strut mount/strut bearing?

Hi there. Thanks for the video. The angle on the video is a bit misleading, but could be a strut mount that is the source. Another possible source could be a wheel bearing. If you are not hearing any harmonic...