Q: Brake lights not working even though replaced.

All of the brake lights do not work. I already replaced the bulbs and the brake switch.

A: If you have replaces the light bulbs and th...

If you have replaces the light bulbs and the brake switch then you are more than likely missing voltage in the circuit. I would start by checking fuse #26 in the fuse box under the hood. If it is blown then replace it and see if the lights work. If it was blown and it blows again then there is a short in the circuit. If the fuse is fine then a voltage meter will be needed to run through some electrical diagnostics of the circuit. If this is something that you are not comfortable with then you should enlist the assistance of a certified mechanic with the tools and experience to do this, like one from YourMechanic.