Q: brake lights not working already replaced switch

Brake lights not working. Replaced switch already. Before New switch it was blowing the fuse. now it's not but still no brake lights.

3. brake lights not working already replaced switch

Q: I have replaced fuel pump 4 times in 3 years

The OEM pump, that is AC DelCo, might give longer service life. Pump life would be degraded if there is a poor ground connection or a voltage drop on the electric supply line to the pump and/or pump output restrictions...

Q: I want to change from automatic to standard transmission on my 84' chevy c10.

Hi there. Unfortunately this is not a service one of our mobile mechanics could offer, so we're not able to offer a quote or estimate. In regards to whether or not it can be done, the answer is "maybe". If...

Q: Q: No start

You need to check for battery voltage on the red wire to the coil with the key in the on position and then check the same wire when you go to the crank position. If either one is not as...