Q: brake lights not working already replaced switch

Brake lights not working. Replaced switch already. Before New switch it was blowing the fuse. now it's not but still no brake lights.

3. brake lights not working already replaced switch

Q: Q: Overheating problems

Hi. Overheating is typically caused by three main concerns, either not enough coolant in the engine, not enough flow of coolant, (stuck closed thermostat, pinched hose) or the radiator isn't exchanging heat fast enough. If the coolant level looks ok...

Q: How do I adjust the sun visor?

The sun visor can be adjusted to help block sunlight and excessive brightness. Both sun visors can rotate 90-degrees towards the door, to block incoming sunlight through the window. To adjust the sun visor, first unfold it. Then, unhook the...

Q: Brake pedal stays stuck down when stopping

Hello. This usually occurs when the master cylinder fails. The return spring in the master cylinder is either broken or the piston is sticking in the bore. The master cylinder will need to be replaced and the system flushed. I...