Q: Brake lights fuse blown - 1983 Ford LTD Crown Victoria

My brake lights when out on my car, and I replaced the bulbs. I also replaced the 15A fuse for the brake lights and turn signals. My fuse keeps blowing! I just replaced it too. I can’t get my brake lights to work. Do you have any ideas or suggestions about why this is happening?

A: There is a short of some sort in this circu...

There is a short of some sort in this circuit! Blowing 15 amp fuses takes a whole lot more current than brake lights. Have a professional mechanic, like a certified technician from, YourMechanic, perform this diagnosis, and recommend repair/replace options for your failing electrical components.