Q: Brake lights cannot turn off on 2009 BMW 750i

The brake lights cannot be turned off in my car. I tried disconnecting the brake light switch, but it didn't help. Also, the cruise control quit working. Do you have any idea what I could do to fix this?

Hello. There is likely a short in the brake light circuit or in the fuse block causing the lights to stay on. I recommend having a professional from YourMechanic come to your car’s location to to look at your brake light circuit and fuse block to diagnose your brake light problem and perform any required repairs.