Q: Brake lights cannot turn off on 2009 BMW 750i

The brake lights cannot be turned off in my car. I tried disconnecting the brake light switch, but it didn't help. Also, the cruise control quit working. Do you have any idea what I could do to fix this?

Hello. There is likely a short in the brake light circuit or in the fuse block causing the lights to stay on. I recommend having a professional from YourMechanic come to your car’s location to to look at your brake light circuit and fuse block to diagnose your brake light problem and perform any required repairs.

3. Brake lights cannot turn off on 2009 BMW 750i