Q: Q: Brake lights

My brake light work sometimes and sometimes they do not. Had bulbs checked and they are fine. Could it be the brake switch fuse?

3. Q: Brake lights

Q: My break is as if it is always being pressed on even when I don't touch it. What can cause this?

Hello. From what you've described, your car has a bad brake light switch. This switch is located on the brake pedal assembly under the dash. It starts to fail and in most cases the smallest amount of movement will allow...

Q: Myride

If you are taking off the manifold then a new gasket should be used or an exhaust manifold leak may happen after reconnected.

Q: I have a spark plug stuck in the motor

As a certified master technician for many years this has been one of the most publicized problems seen by me and my colleagues in the field. There are a multitude of suggestions, comments, lawsuits, fixes, complaints and none will help...