Q: Q: Brake lights

My brake light work sometimes and sometimes they do not. Had bulbs checked and they are fine. Could it be the brake switch fuse?

3. Q: Brake lights

Q: Brake system lights on

Hello - given your attempts at replacing the common ABS/TCS failure components (wheel speed sensors), most likely the diagnosis of a failed ABS controller module is correct. Given the expense of replacing the controller, or of having yours rebuilt -...

Q: Q: Power steering issue

If the pump is losing its pressure, then output could be the cause of the steering and noise issue. You would need to have the power steering pump tested to make sure the pump is supplying the proper pressure in...

Q: Is Chevy Equinox 2006 worth replacing oil pan gasket? 198,000 miles

Hi there. Replacing the oil pan gasket is part of an engines life and part of a vehicle's maintenance. Every vehicle will eventually need to have the oil pan gasket replaced. Before you replace the oil pan gasket, look around...