Q: Q: Brake lights

My brake light work sometimes and sometimes they do not. Had bulbs checked and they are fine. Could it be the brake switch fuse?

3. Q: Brake lights

Q: Ignition fuse keeps blowing, all back lights don't work, gauges messed up, can't shift out of park when engine is on.

The ignition switch is damaged and needs replaced. The contacts inside the ignition switch is are shorting out with itself. This is why the switch has to be in a specific position to release the shift interlock solenoid. If you...

Q: 2004 CADILLAC SRX replaced low beam headlight bulb but it still doesn't work. someone said the baluster may need to be replace.

High-intensity discharge, or HID headlights require a lot more voltage to light than conventional halogen bulbs. Then once lit, they consume less wattage than the halogen bulbs. Sometimes referred to as a ballast or ignitor, this component amplifies the 12...

Q: reduce engine speed , trac ,and service engine light on. Had gas pedal assembly and throttle replaced.. Wire harness or computer n

This vehicle may have a wire harness issue of bad crimps on the connectors to the cluster, engine control module (ECM), and other areas that can cause these intermittent failures. The codes you are receiving are most likely the...