Q: Brake lights

My brake light work sometimes and sometimes they do not. Had bulbs checked and they are fine. Could it be the brake switch fuse?

A: The most common problem is the brake light ...

The most common problem is the brake light switch not making contact sometimes. The brake light switch is powered from the fuse and goes to the turn/stop module then to the brake lights. I recommend to test the brake light switch for power in and out when pressed next time it’s not working to see if the switch is bad or not. A mobile mechanic can come to your home or business to inspect your brake light issue and replace the brake light switch if it’s deemed the best path to repair.