Q: Q: Brake lights are not illuminating.

My brake lights do not illuminate when I press the brake pedal. I replaced the bulbs and checked the fuse, and those do not seem to be the problem.

3. Q: Brake lights are not illuminating.

Q: Grinding noise, no acceleration, and filthy transmission fluid

Hello. If your batteries are dying that fast, then something is staying on electrically in your vehicle. If you do not have power windows or door then this should make it simple to diagnose. I typically start by checking...

Q: Leak in heater core

Hello! That is a common problem with your particular vehicle. The heater core is made of a brass and aluminum material which is known to crack under the "heat stress" it endures. Luckily heater cores are rather inexpensive to purchase...

Q: Lost power steering and now my brake and battery light are on is the car safe to drive

Check the brake fluid level in the master cylinder. If the fluid level is normal and the brakes work normally, it might be safe to drive to a repair shop but beyond that, no, it is definitely not safe to...