Q: Brake lights and turn signals are not working on my 2006 ford expedition

My turn signals and brake lights are not working at all. I already change my main fuse but no luck I got the same result... any other things I need to check

Hi Junior. Thanks for contacting us today. There are a few electrical relays that supply power to the rear lights that you might want to check. Also, the headlight switch, brake switch (under the brake pedal) or turn signal switch might have a short or be damaged as well. If you determine that these are fine and need a hand diagnosing your problem, let us know and we can complete an on-site inspection to help you locate and resolve this issue.

3. Brake lights and turn signals are not working on my 2006 ford expedition