Q: Brake light on right side doesn't work. Not the bulb and the contacts are not corroded.

Same as above.

Hi there. If the brake light bulb and the contacts on the tail light are good, the next item to check would be the fuse that controls that light or the relay that sends the signal to the tail lights. To test the relay, you’ll have to have access to an electrical diagnostic tool and check to see if the circuit is being completed. You might want to have a professional mechanic inspect your Avalanche to determine if a serious electrical problem exists.

• Brake light on right side doesn't work. Not the bulb and the contacts are not corroded.