Q: Brake light not working on passenger side

My brake light isn't working on passenger side. But right signal works when I click it on. Took it to Goodyear they say it's an electrical problem, not the fuse or the bulb. So is this easy to fix and how long will it take to fix it? Thank you.

The problem may be in the turn signal switch since the lights work when turn is on. I would recommend having an diagnostic check of the signal switch to see if the switch is receiving a brake signal for the right side. If it does then replace turn signal switch.