Q: Q: Brake light comes on.

1999 Nissan homey engine is a qd32 3.2ltr non turbo diesel. My problem is when the brake is pressed hard or 2 or 3 Times quickly the handbrake light (!) Comes on. I've bleed the brakes and changed the fluid and checked for leaks all is good. I've disconnected the handbrake sensor, it's not that. I've disconnected the vacuum sensor and it stops. So it must be the vacuum. The brakes work really well and so does the a.c..the van has no mechanical problems. the brakes have to be pressed harderor more times the higher the revs in order to get the light back on. At idle just 2 or 3 Times but 5 or 6 at higher revs. I hope this makes sense.

Have you tried having a scan tool hooked up to see if there are any fault codes stored in the computer? It sounds to me like you may have a malfunctioning brake fluid level sensor or the brake system warning light is coming on for something like a malfunctioning brake light switch on the brake pedal. Consider hiring an experienced technician like one from YourMechanic who can come out and take a closer look at your warning light concern to offer a more personal diagnosis.

3. Q: Brake light comes on.