Q: Q: Brake Light are on

I was driving and hit my brakes to fast and hard to avoid hitting another car in traffic and about 1hr after that situation I noticed my brake warning lights came on at the dash and has stayed on! Is there anything I can do myself to fix this

The brake light came on possibly due to low fluid in the brake reservoir. Check to see if the brake fluid is low. You may have brake pads that are worn down and should have the brakes inspected by a mechanic like one from YourMechanic. The mechanic will inspect the break wear and why the light came on.

3. Q: Brake Light are on