Q: Q: Brake grinding

Every time I brake ,my car makes a weird grinding noise , I've replaced my front and rear brakes and it hasn't even been a whole two months yet

3. Q: Brake grinding

Q: TPMS light staying on

Hi. There are many problems with the Honda TPMS system. Honda has a proprietary TPMS system and can only be reset by the Honda dealer or somebody that has a Honda TPMS scan tool. I recommend taking the car to...

Q: Q: Traction Light on

It sounds like there is a serious problem in the traction control system. Fault codes need to read out to see what the Electronic Brake Control Module (EBCM) sees. For the traction control system to work properly, it needs to...

Q: How long should my front brake pads last on my lexus 350, 2008year?

Hello, great question! Brake pads can last anywhere from 25,000-70,000 miles. It has a lot to do with your personal driving habits, and the quality of the brake pads you purchased. You should contact whomever replaced the pads and ask...