Q: Q: Brake grinding

Every time I brake ,my car makes a weird grinding noise , I've replaced my front and rear brakes and it hasn't even been a whole two months yet

3. Q: Brake grinding

Q: how much just to reprogram the key? I'll have the switch installed i just cant program the key

If you need a programmed "original" key because you have changed out the column mounted ignition module, an automotive locksmith or any GM dealer can perform that service. YourMechanic professionals in some locales will have the capability, too, but that...

Q: Hi, I have a 2003 pontiac sunfire that is getting water in my engine. It looks like water is leaking from somewhere between my eng

Engine coolant can leak externally through a hose, radiator, water pump, etc. or internally due to a leaking head gasket and sometimes a leaking intake manifold gasket depending on the engine design. External leaks are typically found by simple pressure...

Q: Car starting at 1000 RPM, having brake issues

It sounds like you might have a vacuum leak at your brake booster, or maybe the booster itself is bad. The booster uses engine vacuum to assist the brake pedal so when it fails, you can get a vacuum leak,...