Q: Q: Brake grinding

Every time I brake ,my car makes a weird grinding noise , I've replaced my front and rear brakes and it hasn't even been a whole two months yet

3. Q: Brake grinding

Q: I have a 2012 Toyota Corolla S. It has less than 50k miles. Is the engine interchangeable with other years of the Corolla or othe

There was a North American production version of the 1.8L engine and a Japanese version. The engines were different (you must get a car that used the EXACT same engine otherwise you will have problems with the compatibility of the...

Q: Front right passenger side Shaking

If you have frame damage on the right side that did not get fixed or was hidden from you when you bought it, then your vehicle may not be repairable. I suggest having a body shop check the frame damage...

Q: Can a Brake Leak Cause My Brakes to Fail?

Yes, but only if the leak is large and sudden. Such leaks are typically due to a blown steel brake line (due to rust) or a blown rubber hose. Even in the event of a large leak, in a modern...