Q: Brake grinding

Every time I brake ,my car makes a weird grinding noise , I've replaced my front and rear brakes and it hasn't even been a whole two months yet

The noise is most likely normal from the material that are in the brake pads that you put in. The pads may have a lot of extra metal in the pads that would cause the metal grinding noise you hear.

The quality of some pads will vary between brands and level of the pads. Most basic pads will tend to be noisy and a premium pad will be less noisy.

If you’d like to get this checked out, consider YourMechanic, as one of our mobile technicians can come to your home or office to diagnose the grinding noise firsthand.