Q: Q: Brake fluid leaking

ABS unit is leaking brake fluid.

3. Q: Brake fluid leaking

Q: Tried pressing the clutch pedal and it just flew to the floor. It wouldn't come back until I brought it up myself.

Hi. The most likely cause of this problem is the clutch master cylinder has a leak or has just completely failed. The clutch master cylinder gives your clutch pedal the proper pressure to engage the clutch so the transmission can...

Q: Check Engine Light is on - 2008 Chrysler Sebring

Hello - the first task is to extract the problem codes that are causing your Check Engine light to be on now. Most auto parts supply stores will read the codes for you without charge. Once you have the problem...

Q: Clutch won't engage. Replaced master cylinder ... Still not working

Hello. I usually start by checking the movement of the clutch slave cylinder when the pedal is pushed in. If the slave cylinder is not moving, then the hydraulic system is at fault, which can be due to air...