Q: Brake fluid leak

I have a brake fluid leak coming from a rear cylinder mounted in the middle of the rear axle. Its not coming from any lines i have checked them all but i have seen it dripping from a round cylinder with about 10 bolts around it and i have no clue what the part is. And if i replace it if it is the part or just a gasket. Or if i should just replace the whole rear axle. I would really appreciate the advice if anyone know about the issue im having and how to solve it. Thank you for your time and advice.

Are you sure it is brake fluid? It sounds like you are describing the differential housing cover. If the housing cover is leaking, you need to replace the differential cover gasket. Refer to a factory service manual for fluid specifications and bolt torque values. Have a certified technician, like one from YourMechanic, detect the leaking component and make the necessary repairs.

3. Brake fluid leak