Q: Brake booster heat issue.

So I'm having issues with the brakes having a slight drag with heat. Master is a new German replacement. (Second time it's replaced to verify good) booster is new aftermarket. VW added a brake booster heat shield in years after mine and I'm wondering what a brake booster would do if it's getting hot from exhaust and turbo heat. It's not extremely close but my injectors are very worn so I suspect my egt is higher than normal due to overfueling. Pulling the pedal up (unnoticeable amount) causes them to release smooth as glass but it happens again soon. Any ideas would be great. It's all 4 brakes dragging, new soft lines all around, new calipers too.

Hello and thank you for your question. There could be an issue with the proportioning valve or ABS module. I suggest flushing out all of the brake fluid and bleeding all ports on the brake system. When replacing all of the parts, there could be a restriction or particles that could plug up the valves. It is important to bleed out a caliper to put on new pads rather than using a c-clamp to push the piston back in. There could be debris on the piston and then the debris can be forced into the proportioning valve causing it to stick. If you need assistance with troubleshooting the brake system, then seek out a professional, preferably a Your Mechanic professional to help you with your vehicle.