Q: brake booster and master cylinder

i replaced the power brake booster and master cylinder bled the brakes but the brake pedal dosent retract all the way.

3. brake booster and master cylinder

Q: Hey my check engine lamp work but my Rom and speed lamps do not what could cause this

The instrument panel has quite a few separate bulbs. You may have a circumstance where some of the bulbs are faulty and need to be replaced. If you are referring to intermittent operation though and/or gauge malfunctions, the cause could...

Q: Why is my car making a whining noise in the low gears

Hello. Most of the time when this noise occurs when you first start moving and gets louder as you drive it is due to a failure in one of the thrust bearings in the transmission. If the transmission fluid has...

Q: Random sputtering and power loss - 1992 Dodge B350

Hello. There may be separate issues going on here and even the possibility of one causing the other. An overheating engine can misfire and sputter if the engine is extremely hot. Typically this is due to a failed thermostat, water...