Q: brake and abs light is on

Abs light and brake light is on after changing rear rotors and pads took it and had it scanned at the auto parts store They said code 10 came up - over ride control module power source missing... what does this mean? Thanks for any help you can give me. Ed high
2005 town and country 3.3 My car has 286000 miles.

Hi there. Unfortunately, the code you supplied us is not an OBD-II trouble code, so we’re not able to tell you exactly what that specific code indicates. Typically, when the ABS and brake lights illuminate after completing service, it’s due to the sensors that monitor these components receiving a fault code if they were removed without removing power from the vehicle. The only way to resolve this issue and determine why these lights are illuminating, is to have a professional mobile mechanic come to your location and complete a check engine light inspection with a professional digital scanner. This will allow them to download the OBD-II codes, clear any stored codes and determine if the issue is major or just needs to be reset.

3. brake and abs light is on