Q: Brake, ABS, ESP off and ESP idiot lights on

I've been to my mechanic twice with this to see if they could find the issue. The car was connected to the diagnostic computer and the ABS system came back clean with NO codes! Now at one point when the car got well heated for the day the lights would go off and the ABS system would preform normally as I got to test is when my complex parking light glazed over with ice. But not the lights are on all the time. I'm going to have to take this to the dealer which I'm really afraid to know what it's going to cost since the ECM is producing no codes. It'd be cool if who ever you are had a few ideas. Thank you for your time!

Hi there. Have you had the battery and alternator properly tested? These are the heart of your electrical system and, if faltering, can produce those lights. Once the hiccup or falter dissipates, the system returns to normal with no codes to lead us in any direction; just scratching our heads. I suggest having a qualified technician perform an inspection to avoid replacing unnecessary parts. Your Mechanic has several available technicians that can assist you with an ABS light inspection.

3. Brake, ABS, ESP off and ESP idiot lights on