Q: bouncing feeling when going 40-43mph goes away after that speed

Around 40-43 mph my 2005 dodge ram 1500 starts to feel like it's bouncing would be the best way to word it. I feel a vibration in the pedals but not much. I mainly feel it in the seat when I am going the certain speed. I have checked the shocks for leaks and nothing, don't have the right tools to take them off. The U joints in the front and back are also good, wheels have proper air pressure and new wheels and tires that are balanced, wheels do have a 10mm offset, started happening about 6 months ago before i got new wheels but 6-8 months after i got new tires, the tires i got are bigger, went from a 245/65/r17 to a 285/70/r17. Mainly feels like its coming from the rear end.

3. bouncing feeling when going 40-43mph goes away after that speed