Q: Both my air and heat are not Blowing, I checked the fuses and the switch seems to still work

Both my air and heat are not Blowing, I checked the fuses and the switch seems to still work. I'm thinking there may be an issue with the blower motor or maybe the resistor, since I don't hear any sounds when I turn on the ac/heat. That's from internet research.

You should check the blower motor wires to see if you have power to one of the wires when the A/C is turned on, and check if they supply power to the motor. Try tapping on the motor to see if it starts moving. If it does then the blower motor is bad and has a dead spot on the commutator of the motor. If the motor does not move when you tap it then you can take a test jumper wire and ground the wire to the blower motor that did not have power and the motor should run. If it does not then replace the motor. If it does then replace the blower controller at the rear of the engine compartment. A YourMechanic certified technician can come to your location to perform a heater blower motor replacement or blower motor switch replacement if you need assistance.

3. Both my air and heat are not Blowing, I checked the fuses and the switch seems to still work