Q: Both fans stay running after truck is off and key is remove until battery is dead. Checked relay they are good.

Fan stays running after truck is off and key is removed until battery is dead. Check relay they or good.

Hi there. If the cooling fans are staying on at all times, this is another (less common) symptom of a possible problem with the cooling fan relay. If the relay shorts internally, it may cause power to be permanently switched on, which will cause the fans to run at all times. Depending on the wiring setup of the vehicle, this may cause them to stay on even when the vehicle is off, which will drain the battery. The cooling fan relay essentially functions as the switch for the engine’s cooling fans, and is therefore an important electrical component of the vehicle’s cooling system. I would suggest replacing the relay.

3. Both fans stay running after truck is off and key is remove until battery is dead. Checked relay they are good.