Q: Boot white smoke exhaust pipe

mix engine coolant oil

3. Boot white smoke exhaust pipe

Q: Q: Purge valve location

The vapor vent valve is located on air inlet tube between the throttle body and the mass air sensor. It is mounted on side of the air tube.

Q: Car skipping and stalling.

Hello. If you are getting a skipping feeling and stalling, it is usually attributed to a misfire condition. It may just need a simple tune up or it may be more extensive. If the check engine light is on a...

Q: 1999 Mazda Miata leaking oil

Oil leaks can be tricky. As the vehicle ages, oil can start leaking from multiple places. If it is dripping on the ground it needs addressed right away. Is it engine oil, power steering, or transmission fluid? All can create...