Q: boot on cv axle not sitting right and crinkled

just replaced my cv axle and the boot is crinkled and where the clamp is, its not sealed around the bar, its shifted and open and the boot itself looks twisted and is crinkled

A: Sounds like the clamp and boot was pulled l...

Sounds like the clamp and boot was pulled loose when you were installing the axle. As long as the boot is not torn you should be able to straighten it and using a new clamp or a heavy duty wire tie clamp to hold it on the shaft. If you would like to have this checked, a certified professional from YourMechanic can inspect the system and make any adjustments as needed.