Q: BMW was cranking and starting fine. Until one day everything lights up can hear fuel but nothing no starting or cranking 2002 BMW 325i

Went to crank my car and nothing but lights on no crank or start what could be the problem

Hello - check fuses first. Scenarios like this occur from subtle failure of things like the Transmission Range sensor (detects if the car is in Park or Neutral), dead battery in a key fob (try another key), brake light switch failure (some cars won’t start unless your foot is on the brake pedal), and so on. For further diagnostic assistance, I recommend a no start inspection performed by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, and give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

3. BMW was cranking and starting fine. Until one day everything lights up can hear fuel but nothing no starting or cranking 2002 BMW 325i