Q: BMW 116d 60 plate. when i hit 2500-3000 revs my car gets bad shaking drone feeling.?

BMW 116d 60 plate. when i hit 2500-3000 revs my car gets bad shaking drone feeling.? when i start my car it is fine runs like a dream once i hit 2500-3000 revs i get this weird drone shaking feeling also when i stop and idle at lights i get this feeling and drone noise anybody know what this could be?. all help would be appreciated

3. BMW 116d 60 plate. when i hit 2500-3000 revs my car gets bad shaking drone feeling.?