Q: BMW 116d 60 plate. when i hit 2500-3000 revs my car gets bad shaking drone feeling.?

BMW 116d 60 plate. when i hit 2500-3000 revs my car gets bad shaking drone feeling.? when i start my car it is fine runs like a dream once i hit 2500-3000 revs i get this weird drone shaking feeling also when i stop and idle at lights i get this feeling and drone noise anybody know what this could be?. all help would be appreciated

A: From what you’ve described it could be the ...

From what you’ve described it could be the engine flywheel that’s fault. The flywheel you have is a two part flywheel that may have bad dampers. These dampers are used to get rid of vibration when normally operating but is now causing it. Have it inspected to see if it is worn out and needs replaced. I’d suggest you get the car looked at by a certified technician who can diagnose the shaking you’re experiencing and make the necessary repairs to get your car running smoothly again.