Q: Bluetooth has failed

Bluetooth is no longer available on my vehicle was told I need a new computer and where is it located and how do Icheck it? My vehicle is a 2011 Infiniti G37

Hello, thanks for writing in. Having to "replace the computer" seems a bit extreme. Most bluetooth issues can be resolved by turning the phone off, then back on. If you are using an iPhone, make sure "autosync" is turned off for your contacts. Having multiple bluetooth devices active in the car at the same time can cause problems as well (Bluetooth allows up to 8 "slaves" to one master, so confusion among devices is easy to achieve. I would suggest calling Infinity Customer Service for additional guidance. Otherwise, consider YourMechanic, as one of our mobile technicians can come to your home or office to diagnose the issue with your bluetooth.