Q: Q: Blown head gasket

The head gasket blew.

3. Q: Blown head gasket

Q: My car won't run when warmed up - 2008 Ford Mustang GT

Hi there. It looks like you have inspected most of the common culprits of a choppy running engine. However, when the vehicle gets hot and has running issues, it's commonly caused by the EGR valve or EGR valve temperature solenoid....

Q: Car has delay when I push on gas

Hi There, What you are describing sounds like potentially a faulty transmission control solenoid. As you know, automatic transmissions use pressurized hydraulic fluid to change gears. Every time a gear change is required, the car's computer activates a transmission solenoid,...

Q: 2008 Ford fusion, stalls out while driving

Re-flashing the PCM, or replacing the PCM, is the very last step in a many pages long diagnostic routine for the throttle body. Were all steps in the Ford diagnostic specified for the throttle body actually performed? If not, the...