Q: Q: Blown head gasket

The head gasket blew.

3. Q: Blown head gasket

Q: Maybe ECT sensor or CHT sensor??

After doing some research, the only thing I found that has only two wires to a connector in the back of your motor is the evaporative control valve. The CHT is in the front of the motor and this engine...

Q: My 2008 Mercury Mountaineer seems to be burning coolant. Temperature gauge reads normal but after driving several miles I swear I

Hi there. It's possible that you're not using the correct coolant or the right ratio of coolant to distilled water. Unless the coolant bottle says "pre-mixed", it's likely that you're adding straight coolant instead of a 50/50 ratio of coolant...

Q: What are the front seat belt energy management retractors?

Your car’s Personal Safety System™ (PSS) is pretty complex and includes quite a few different components. The front seat belt energy management retractors are part of the PSS, and do an important job in the event of an accident. They’re...