Q: Q: Blown head gasket

which is more logical; install new gasket or replace engine? cost; time time.

3. Q: Blown head gasket

Q: Slip indicator light flashing on and brakes lock up while driving what's wrong

Hello. From what you describe, it would appear that your vehicle may be experiencing some sort of issue with the traction control or ABS system. These systems are designed to detect tire slip, and activate the ABS system to help...

Q: What would cause my engine to make a squealing noise in my 2012 Jeep Wrangler

Hi there. From your description of the noise and when it occurs it sounds like it is coming from the belt. It may be as simple as a worn out belt or one of the engine accessories may be failing....

Q: My car only drives in reverse it jerks as soon as i put it in reverse but when i put it in drive it doesnt move

You will either be real low on fluid from a leak or your transmission has major internal problems that will need to be diagnosed by a qualified transmission mechanic like one from YourMechanic.