Q: Blown head ?

I'm loosing coolant from the resivor having to add from the minimum amount to full line about every 2 weeks, a little white smoke from exhaust here and there not huge clouds but enough to see it's there. I was told I have a minor leak on the valve cover not sure what one specifically and was told I have too much holes in exhaust as well as a bad catalyst converter and o2 sensors. I'm not sure if I have a blown head or not. I check the oil and coolant constantly both look fine. I've had this truck for only a few months and it ran fine no loss of coolant and no smoke but when I changed my coolant and oil at dealers a few days later these symptoms starting happening. Please help.

You should have the cooling system tested for combustion gasses in the radiator and also pressure test the system to see if losing pressure. If you keep loosing pressure then you may have a leaking intake manifold or head gasket. If a misfire is detected then you can identify the cylinder where the head gasket is blown.

3. Blown head ?