Q: Blown engine in mariner

Is the value of a 2001 mercury mariner with a blown engine worth repair. What would engine replacement cosr?

3. Blown engine in mariner

Q: The car is overheating and losing water, but can't see traces of a leak

This may be also related potentially to a blown head gasket. If this is the case you will be losing coolant consistently and the car will overheat. You may also notice traces of white smoke coming from the exhaust. I...

Q: Green fluid leaking in the rear of car

You have a leaking rear a/c heater system core or hose for the rear unit. You will need to keep the rear heater turned off and keep coolant in the engine full to prevent overheating the engine. Have the cooling...

Q: I got 97 ford f150 with 4.6 v8 and I was wondering if I could swap my 4.6l with a 91 5.0 s.h.o motor

You would need to do some major modifications to vehicle to do this swap. I would not recommend do the swap. The 1991 5.0 had less horsepower than the 4.6. You would be better off replacing the 4.6 1997 with...